Friday, April 16, 2010

Why don't calendar events appear on my yahoo homepage anymore?

Until recently, calendar events were listed below calendar on homepage. Not anymore. Says to sign up for calendar to see events. I am signed up. Have searched for changes/options, but can't find any. Anyone know the magic to getting my events list back?

Why don't calendar events appear on my yahoo homepage anymore?
This is the response I received from Yahoo! customer service:





Thank you for writing to My Yahoo!.





We understand that you are getting the problem with Calendar module on My Yahoo! page and appreciate your getting touch with us and thank to bring this issue in our attention.





Please be assured our engineers are aware of this issue with the Calendar module. At this time this module is not available in the current version, but we'll have a replacement within our next round of enhancements.





In the meantime you can get all of your Calendar services at the Yahoo!


Calendar main page:





- http://calendar.yahoo.com/





We apologize for the inconvenience this situation may cause and appreciate your patience while we work to improve My Yahoo!.





Thank you again for contacting My Yahoo!.





Regards,





Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment