Monday, April 12, 2010

I need 2 major life events for General Nelson Miles?

We have to do a project on him and we need 3 major life events. I have already done his death as the third event because they need to be in chronological order but I need to do 2 other events. The project is on people from "the west" so please nothing about him in the Civil War. Please help I need this for my project. I just need the events and I will write a one page summary on them. Oh and we are not allowed to use Wikipedia. Thanks!

I need 2 major life events for General Nelson Miles?
I would say being named commander of the army would be considered a major event. You said you couldn't use wikipedia, but you didn't mention not being able to search google, which is where I found this:





http://www.pbs.org/weta/thewest/people/i...

loose teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment