Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Turbulent Events of the 90s?

I am doing a short essay for histroy, and I need to choose five topics from a list to write about. One of the "events" on the list says "Turbulent Events of the 90s." Does anyone know what this is specifically referring to? Thank you for your help. =)

Turbulent Events of the 90s?
There were many turbulent events of the 90s. School shootings were on the increase (at least more publicized), OKC bombing, the first attack on the WTC, Desert Storm, the Clinton Scandal, my pathetic relationship that lasted about that entire decade. I'm sure I could come up with more if I thought long and hard about it, but this is off the top of my head list.
Reply:Well, seeing as it says "Turbulent Events of the 90's" I would assume that it is referring to some trouble in the 90's. Just a thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment