Friday, April 16, 2010

What track and field events should I do?

Well I am a high school freshman, here's some information that may be helpful in deciding what event I should do. Please hurry with responses, my first meet is in a week!!!





1. My farthest shot put is 20 feet (this is what event I am thinking most about doing)


2. I bench 65 lbs.


3. I have tried doing high jump at practice once but I don't think I get it


4. I am 5'6'' and 185 lbs..I am a girl


5. I run 400 meters in 1:39 seconds :(


6. I have horrible endurance


7. I am a slow learner





Well, now that you are aware of my mad skills, maybe you can give me some advice what events to do!! and PLEASE be decent---quitting track is not an acceptable answer!

What track and field events should I do?
I'm doing the high jump in track right now, but if you don't get it then I really think you should do the shot put and javolin they're really cool too.


No comments:

Post a Comment