Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What kind of events can I plan or attend to promote Christian Fellowship amongst men?

I have recently been thrusted into the position of Event Coordinator for our Men's Ministry at church. Although I am terribly excited about this I am also very nervous. Does anyone have any ideas for me on either planning events or attending them? I am expected to plan one event every two months. I was born and raised in Miami, FL. but am now living in Morgantown, WV so please keep the landscape in mind.

What kind of events can I plan or attend to promote Christian Fellowship amongst men?
Anything that men like to do. Make teams: flag football, basketball etc. Hunting and fishing. A monthly get-together at someones house just to talk about men's issues. Just have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment