Monday, November 16, 2009

Important events in 1959....?

im doing a history project on the year 1959 and i have to write 3 articles on important events for the following continents and subject:





3 articles on Europe


3 articles on Australia


3 articles on Africa


2 articles on Science and Technological Developments in 1959





all of these articles are supposed to be from the year 1959, can someone give me info on some important events on that date?





and can you cite your sources





TY!





P.S. - i am not lazy to do my work, its just that i cant find any info for this year, and i have 3 other end of the year projects to do.....thanks!

Important events in 1959....?
http://www.answers.com/topic/1959





This is one of several links that came up when I simply typed in 1959, on google. *smiles* I love history, lol I was 13 that year and I can tell you, it was great!!! Good luck~~~
Reply:Wikipedia does have a section on science and tech by yr. Heres the one you are after.





http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:3ebf...





The most significant thing I see is the detection of the neutrino and the invention of the alkaline battery.


No comments:

Post a Comment