Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween 2007 events in NYC?

Hi! I am desperately trying to find some Halloween events in the NYC (which I know there are a lot), but I am not into the typical young club scene. Its not like I am looking for something family oriented either or something too old/boring. I am looking for an event that would be somewhere in the middle. I am already planning to attend the Village parade, but I want to find an event where I can stay out all night. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Halloween 2007 events in NYC?
Check out Feast of the Damned featuring an exclusive performance by Das Ich and featuring 9 DJs in 3 rooms at BLVD at 199 Bowery at Spring Street. You can check out the web page and buy tickets here:


http://www.myspace.com/deadnation


No comments:

Post a Comment