Saturday, November 14, 2009

Free Nintendo Events Pokemon - Deoxys, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Espeon and Umbreon for many rare candies?

Hi, i have 3 pokemon diamond and pearl games. I have completed one and i am still working on the other 2.





I am offering 6 Official Nintendo Events Pokemon - Deoxys, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Espeon and Umbreon for around 65 rare candies.


This is how it works.


I will first trade 3 nintendo events pokemon from my completed game over to you as a deposit.


Next, i will send the chimchar from my new game over to you. You will then feed 65 rare candies to it and send it back to me. Then, i will send over the rest of the 3 nintendo events pokemon from my completed game.





Interested parties, please email me at yunhan170692@hotmail.com





I am from Singapore. It's around 3.12pm now and i will be online waiting. Thanks!

Free Nintendo Events Pokemon - Deoxys, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Espeon and Umbreon for many rare candies?
i already have them, all level 100 and shiny


No comments:

Post a Comment