Monday, May 4, 2009

Major events from the Indus, Nile, Tigris, Euphrates, and Yellow River (Huang He) valleys?

I'm doing an S.S project and was wondering if you could just give me major events (from history, NOT current) from the Indus, Nile, Tigris, Euphrates, and Yellow River (Huang He) valleys. Help would really be appreciated because I'm like so lost on this. It doesn't have to be really detailed, just the event and maybe the date if possible. I can look up the rest of the info if you just give me the event. PLEASE HELP!

Major events from the Indus, Nile, Tigris, Euphrates, and Yellow River (Huang He) valleys?
Tang Dynast Founded 618-907 by Tang Daizong


The Launch of the First Crusade to take back the Holy Land 1095


Emperor Akbar of India, established Suldahku (or tolerance of all beliefs) 1556-1605


Ottoman conquered Constantiople 1453


No comments:

Post a Comment