Monday, May 4, 2009

Events for Children!!!?

I need some ideas! I am the Playground Coordinator for the city I live in. Which means I handle all the events for the children. I have pool parties,dances, something for every holiday... from egg hunts to halloween carnivals... Which all these events go well, but im needing to implament new programs... (for children up to 16yrs in age) It's very hard to find things that all children are going to want to participate in. So any ideas would be greatly appreciated. All are events are free, free admission and free food when offered. The only thing we ever ask for is a canned good which we donate to the salvation army!!! So please if anyone has any ideas for new events I would greatly apprecate it!!

Events for Children!!!?
It sounds as though you are very recognized in your community, so my suggestions will be based on that.





Moon bounce, inflatable rock climbing wall


Companies in my area will donate the items and workers for the day, it gives them tons of exposure





Then you can also inform local franchises (which I'm sure you have done before)


Maybe one icecream company, one food company, to get your food, the same thing it gives them exposure.





Get some people together, have a craft table


orientaltrading.com


have beads to make necklaces, or mini sand art, maybe someone doing facepainting


Good wholesome fun goes a LONG way!
Reply:One fun thing that my mother use to do at family gatherings is a scavenger hunt. We all use to have a great time kids of all ages had fun. We use to play baseball %26amp; kick ball games agenst the parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment