Monday, May 4, 2009

Key events of "Speak," by Laurie Halse Anderson?

I'm having trouble with my homework.


I have to: "create a mobile representing the key events from the book."


But I'm not so sure of what the key events are.


I'm putting a picture of the barn where she got raped,


and something having to do when she finally spoke.





Can anyone give me some more key events please?

Key events of "Speak," by Laurie Halse Anderson?
1. How about a tree broken up into different pieces, to show how she found new challenges in her art project?





2. A piece of the mobile shaped like a diamond, covered in tin foil, to represent the shard of glass she held up to the boy who attacked her?





3. A picture of Mary Angelou, Melinda's heroine?





4. A frog, from the dissection process, could also be used.


No comments:

Post a Comment