Monday, May 4, 2009

Major Events and Figures from the 80s?

I have to do 2 collages abvout the 80s. One has to be about "major current events and figures from that time frame".


And the other has to be a "style collage" for the clothes, hair, accesories from the 80s.


Where can I get funky pictures from the 80s? I can look up "80s fashion" on google or something but the first one about major events and figures is kinda hard so can someone please help me? Can you please tell me any major events/figures from the 80s?


Thanks.

Major Events and Figures from the 80s?
band aid


think that was when the blue peter garden got vandalized - that was funny lol


everyone watched neighbors and home %26amp; away


kylie - i should be so lucky came out


rubic cube was a popular kids game





will try and think of some more later


but big hair was in, leggings, leg warmers, sholder pads, horrible jumpers


No comments:

Post a Comment